YWCA Knoxville and the Tennessee Valley | Programs & Services
COVID-19 NOTICE (JULY 2, 2020):
YWCA Knoxville and the Tennessee Valley places the health and safety of its clients, staff, members, and supporters at the highest level of importance. As we monitor the COVID-19 status in our service area, we are basing our decisions for program and facility operations on recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our local and state authorities, Knox County Schools and others.
Masks are required upon arrival into the YWCA building and should be worn until getting into the pool.
The weight room at the YWCA is still CLOSED.
In an effort to promote social distancing, all pool classes (including free swim) are limited to 10 Club W members.
If you are interested in attending free swim, you MUST call 865-523-6126 to signup beforehand.
Upon arrival, the Front Desk staff on duty is required to take your temperature.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding during this time.
YWCA Knoxville and the Tennessee Valley is part of the oldest and largest membership organization world-wide with more than 25 million members. Since 1899, we have served women and families in our community. Our mission is to eliminate racism and empower women, and each day we are closer to our goal. Club W is more than just a membership; click here to join the cause!
Affordable Membership and Classes
• Annual membership fees: $40 for adults, which automatically includes free membership for children; $12 for teens
• Classes are FREE for members and just $5 for non-members.
• Discounts on facility rentals
Club W Facilities and Equipment
• Two locations: YWCA Downtown Center, 420 W. Clinch Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37902 & YWCA Phyllis Wheatley Center at 124 S. Cruze Street, Knoxville, TN 37915
• Indoor heated lap pool (Downtown Center)
• Workout rooms
• Yoga supplies
• Treadmills and other fitness machines
• Free weights
• Men and women’s locker rooms (Downtown Center)
• Volleyball net
• Basketball court and basketballs
• Sauna (Downtown Center)
Club W Parking
• YWCA Phyllis Wheatley Center has free onsite parking
• The Downtown YWCA has several convenient parking options:
Locust Street Garage: Free parking is available weekdays after 6:00 p.m. and weekends all day; members can park for $1.00 an hour all other times.
Street Parking: Metered parking is sometimes available on Walnut Street or Clinch Avenue.
Republic Parking: $5.00 for all-day parking; rates vary for nights and weekends.
Club W offers discounted group memberships for nonprofits with 501(c)(3) status. We promote collaborative efforts to better serve the community and design client-specific health and fitness services.
For more information, please contact Bridget Baldau, Health & Fitness Coordinator, at BBaldau@ywcaknox.com or 865.523.6126.