The YWCA Knoxville & the Tennessee Valley is part of the oldest and largest membership organization world-wide with more than 25 million members. Since 1899, we have served women and families in our community. Our mission is to eliminate racism and empower women, and each day we are closer to our goal. Club W is more than just a membership; click here to join the cause!
Club W is open to everyone regardless of sex, race, income, or ability.
Affordable Membership and Classes
- Annual membership fees: $40 for adults, which automatically includes free membership for children; $12 for teens
- Classes are FREE to members and just $5 for non-members. Schedule is updated monthly: view here.
- Workout room
- Open swim daily at the Downtown Center
- Discounts on facility rentals
Club W Facilities and Equipment
- Two locations: YWCA Downtown Center, 420 W. Clinch Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37902 & YWCA Phyllis Wheatley Center at 124 S. Cruze Street, Knoxville, TN 37915
- Indoor heated lap pool (Downtown Center)
- Workout rooms
- Free weights
- Treadmills and other fitness machines
- Yoga supplies
- Basketball court and basketballs
- Volleyball net
- Men and women’s locker rooms (Downtown Center)
- Sauna (Downtown Center)
Club W Parking
- The YWCA Phyllis Wheatley Center has free onsite parking.
- The YWCA Downtown Center has several convenient parking options:
- Locust Street Garage: Free parking is available weekdays after 6:00 p.m. and weekends all day; members can park for $1.00 an hour all other times.
- Street Parking: Metered parking is sometimes available on Walnut Street or Clinch Avenue.
- Republic Parking: $5.00 for all-day parking; rates vary for nights and weekends.
Club W offers discounted group memberships for nonprofits with 501(c)(3) status. We promote collaborative efforts to better serve the community and design client-specific health and fitness services.
For more information, please contact Bridget Baldau, Health & Fitness Coordinator, at BBaldau@ywcaknox.com or 865.523.6126.